As part of your memberhsip to the Arizona AFCC, you receive access to many resources as noted on the Join AZ AFCC page. Below are a few additional resources.
Reports & Plans
- 2013 AzAFCC Summit Report: Domestic Violence Preliminary Intervention Plan: Assessment and Early Intervention for Alleged Abusers, Abused Persons and Children
- New Guide For Planning Parenting Time
(Revised Arizona Supreme Court guide for parents living apart)
- New Guide for Planning Parenting Time: Spanish Version
(Revised Arizona Supreme Court guide for parents living apart in Spanish): Spanish Version
- AFCC educator’s guide: Interacting with Separating, Divorcing, Never-Married Parents and Their Children
- 2011 AzAFCC Summit Report
A ready-to-use Guide for Professionals: Parenting Communication Resources For High Conflict Cases.
- 2011 AzAFCC Town Hall
Fundamental Right To Parent- A Summary of the Issues and Considerations.
- 2012 AzAFCC Summit Report
Guidelines for Non-Clinical Monitored Parenting Time.
- 2011 AzAFCC Co-Parenting Communication Guide
- Bench Book For Therapeutic Interventions In Family Court
- Bench Book Appendix A: Reading Resources
- Coping With The Process Of Divorce
- Parenting Book List
- Receipt of Donation
Standards of Practice
- AFCC Guidelines for Court-Involved Therapy (2010)
- AFCC Guidelines for Brief Focused Assessment (2009)
- AFCC Model Standards of Practice for Child Custody Evaluation (2006)
- AFCC Guidelines for Parenting Coordination (2005)AFCC Model Standards of Practice for Family and Divorce Mediation (2000)
- ABA Standards of Practice for Lawyers Representing Children in Custody Cases(2003)
- ABA Standards of Practice for Lawyers Who Represent Children in Abuse and Neglect Cases (1996)
- Standards and Guidelines for Supervised Visitation Practice (2006)